During your first consultation, our specialists will use VISIA Complexion Analysis to assess the health of your skin – both topically and below the surface. VISIA provides a clear, multi-dimensional computer image of your skin, enabling us to devise a skin care program perfectly tailored to your specific needs.
How does it work?
VISIA Complexion Analysis uses multi-spectral imaging to capture key visual information for the eight areas affecting complexion health and appearance:
- Wrinkles (analysis of furrows, folds or creases in the skin)
- Spots (analysis of red or brown lesions on the skin)
- Pores (analysis of the circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts)
- Texture (analysis of skin smoothness)
- Porphyrins (analysis of bacteria excretions in pores)
- Red areas (analysis of conditions such as acne, inflammation, rosacea or capillaries)
- Brown spots (analysis of lesions such as hyperpigmentation and melasma)
- UV spots (analysis of melanin coagulation as a result of sun damage)
This information enables us to develop the optimal treatment program that is tailored to your skin type and condition. We give you a detailed analysis detailing your current skin condition, your true skin age and specific recommendations for ongoing skin health. Furthermore the VISIA analysis uses the world’s largest skin feature database to grade your patient’s skin relative to others of the same age and skin type.
VISIA imaging is invaluable in assessing your skin and monitoring the progress of your skin care regime over time.